Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Little Flirt

So, lately Jackson's been hard at work on little self improvement projects.

He's been working out at the gym,


Putting in long hours at the piano,


Swimming up a storm (you can tell he's still a little surprised at his own abilities),


Working on his flashy looks,


Trying to control his drool,

And working on his smile.


You see... there's this girl. He's pretty interested in her, but ... ya she doesn't seem to want to give him the time of day.



Jackson just tells her all sorts of things, and Poppy gets pretty bored.

I don't know bud. Maybe it's the pacifier stuck to your shirt.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooooooh my!!! I loved this post! Okay, seriously though? He is soooooooo cute! I wish we were closer so I could meet the little guy! My word, you made a cute baby! And you're just as hilarious as ever...

    p.s. We had a Crawford/Evans/Watts dinner at your parents house the other night, definitely missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the working on his flashy looks...did you drug him for that picture or was he just getting ready to doze off to sleep? I hope Jackson gets up the courage to ask Poppy out someday....she looks like he could be a good match for Jackson!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.