Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dress-a-thon

This stud just got back from a massive party.


He loved every minute and brought home 3 molars as a party favor.

Mark's little sister Jenny pulled off an amazing 6 week engagement to marry her own stud.



Thereby joining the official sisterhood of the traveling dress.

So far, all weddings associated with Mark's immediate family have had a bride wearing that gown.

I can't believe how relieved I am that others like it as much as I did, and that it somehow fit all of us girls of various heights and sizes.

We'll see if the tradition holds with the last 3 siblings.



It is a timeless classic (in my eyes), but in 10 years???
That might be a stretch.

My guess is that it might take a breather for a few years and end up at one of these two's weddings.



Kind of like this timeless classic ;)




PS: For those hungry for some live action [g'ma/aunties] here are three clips to link to-->

Jackson w/ the Addies

Dancing Feet
Mad Ramp Skills

3 comments:

  1. Funny. The dress I wore was worn twice before I wore it. I gave it back to the girl I borrowed it from so I wonder if anyone else has worn it since then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is a timeless classic...so gorgeous! And little Jackson is looking so grown up, walking and in a cute vest! (He has lost some of his baby chubs) Such a cute little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wow, wow...5 week engagement? holy smokes! She must have worked around the clock for that wedding! Now that is some quick and major planning.

    Your little Man is so cute in his suit. :)

    a.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts. Advice. Comment Love.